- Presence of a condition caused by heavy metals, hydrocarbons and organochlorines resulting from accidental spillage.
- Whole sanitation project for the entire underground environment, soil and water matrices.
Environmental improvement project:
- Water: Pump&Treat system, complemented with Air Sparging.
- Soils: Soil Vapor extraction system complemented with selective excavation of the focus areas, involving the treatment of the soil insitu using a static biopile and stabilization of metals for valorization on site.
- Control and monitoring of groundwater with a month regularity.
- Control and monitoring of the unsaturated zone through vapor sampling with a month regularity.
- Control and monitoring of both water and vapor treatment systems with a month regularity.
- Presentation of results with QGIS software based on DRON photography.
- Complete sanitation of the saturated underground environment, reaching values lower than those set by the competent administration, as well as those established according to Quantitative Risk Analysis.
- Selective excavation and soil treatment phase in the process of execution. Pollution reduction values of treated soils bigger than 90%.
- Selective excavation action in 4 specific focus, 3 of them already validated with sampling of remaining soils.