- Activity cessation in a waste-water treatment plant zone and chemical products storehouse in the TM of Sant Pere de Torelló.
- Subsoil impact with a total pollution plum of 1.400 m2.
- Environmental improvement with coactivity of the new property on the plot.
- To reduce chlorinated solvents concentration in ground water.
- In situ chemical oxidation (ISCO)
- To inject chemical oxidant agents in focus zone.
- Construction of infiltration trench perpendicular to pollution plum and underground flow direction.
- Infiltration equipment adapted to a volume of 2 m3.
- A total volume of 10.710 L (oxidant solution) is injected.
- Analytic control of water quality in the beginning, during the operation and at the end of actions.