- Innovative technique for groundwater treatment, used in combination with other In situ treatment techniques.
- Blocks the migration of the contamination plume in the subsoil.
- Encapsulation of the source of contamination in the subsoil.
- Drags the contaminant through the subsoil to the extraction points.
- Homogenizes the permeabilities of the subsoil to optimize treatments in low permeability strata.
BIOSTIMULATION + BIOAUGMENTATION
- Bioremediation techniques to treat soil, groundwater and surface water, In situ / Ex situ – On site.
- Infiltration o Injection of biostimulants for water treatment.
- Biopile + Landfarming for In situ / Ex situ soil treatments.
MULTIPHASE EXTRACTION – MPE
- Procedures for the treatment of subsoil, soil and groundwater, In situ / Ex situ – On site.
- Methodologies for the treatment of heavy metals in soils, In situ / Ex situ – On site.
PERMEABLE REACTIVE BARRIERS
- In situ subsoil treatment technique.
- Subsoil treatment processes In situ / Ex situ – On site.
- Under oxidizing or reducing conditions, ISCO – ISCR.
PUMPING AND TREATMENT
- Processes to treat groundwater and surface water in situ.
SOIL VAPOR EXTRACTION (SVE)
- Soil treatment technique In situ / Ex situ – On site.
MONITORED NATURAL DIMMING
- Process of control and monitoring of the natural degradation of contamination in the subsoil.
- In situ / Ex situ – On site groundwater treatment technique.
- Technique for soil treatment, Ex situ – On site / Off site.
- In situ subsoil treatment technique
- Procedures to treat the soil Ex situ – On site / Off site.